MADERA, CA (KMJ) — Madera County has met the readiness criteria set by the state and is now approved to move forward to later stage 2.
In stage 2.5 the following businesses may open effective immediately:
- Dine-in restaurants
- Retail stores
- Swap meets (may re-open as of May 31, 2020)
- Office-based businesses (teleworking still encouraged)
- Limited personal services (pet grooming, carwashes, landscaping)
- Outdoor museums and open gallery spaces
- Swap meets (TBD)
The timeline for schools to re-open has not yet determined and some businesses may choose to open at a slower pace, according to county officials.
The Governor’s Roadmap Stage 2 does not include entertainment such as:
- Movie theaters
- Bars and Nightclubs
- Hair and Nail Salons
- Large venues such as a convention or sports arenas
- Other locations like public pools, and playgrounds